Paras Drip openly advocate the conservation of Water and Trees. The present global scenario demands this from each responsible citizen, institution, local, national and international bodies. Here at Paras Drip we implement methods which lessens the use of water.
Why Trees are Necessary?
- Trees absorb the gases like Carbon dioxide (CO2), thus storing the Carbon in it’s leaves while releasing the oxygen back in the air.
- Trees clean the air by absorbing pollutants and odorous gases from the air.
- Large canopy of the trees slow down the water evaporation from the thirsty lawns.
- Extensive leaf systems of the trees slow down the rainwater, thus prevents flooding during heavy rainfall and storm.
- Trees act like a natural sponge that filters the water and use it to recharge ground water supplies.